Tony’s Fresh Market first opened in 1979 in Chicago, IL.
Yes, Tony’s Fresh Market has been family-owned since we first opened in 1979.
Yes, we are always looking for new team members to join the Tony’s Fresh Market family. Please visit our Job Portal for more information and job openings.
Yes, we have online ordering available for Curbside Pickup and Delivery.
You can order Curbside Pickup at the following Tony’s Fresh Market locations: Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Countryside, Fullerton Ave, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Joliet, Lincoln Ave, Niles, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Waukegan.
Begin your Curbside Pickup Order by visiting our Shop.
All Tony’s Fresh Market locations offer online orders for delivery with Instacart, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
For both iPhone and Android users, please download our Tony’s App HERE.
We are still making changes to our App and more features will be rolling out in the next couple of months.
Visit our online weekly-ad to see all the specials this week.
At Tony’s Fresh Market we have a coupon policy for purchasing items at our store with a coupon.
We gladly accept Manufacturers’ coupons as long as they follow our guidelines as listed below –
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Must have a valid Expiration date.
- Must have a scannable bar-code.
- May not be duplicated.
We do NOT accept the following coupons:
- Internet coupons.
- Print at home Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor’s coupons.
- Buy one Get one coupons without a max value.
- We do not double value coupons.
Tony’s Guidelines and Limitations
- We only accept coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be present at the time of purchase.
- Items purchased must be exact to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
- Coupon value may not exceed the cost of the product.
- Due to fraudulent coupons, we reserve the right to verify coupons over $3.00
Here are the steps to place a Curbside Pickup Order at Tony’s Fresh Market.
- Create an account on our website and select your store location (Currently, Curbside Pickup is only available at Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Countryside, Fullerton, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Joliet, Lincoln, Niles, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Waukegan).
- Visit the Tony’s Fresh Market SHOP. Select the items you would like to add to your cart and the quantity.
- Once you are done with your order, click the “Checkout” Button and begin the checkout process online.
- Select your Pickup Date and Time. Add any final instructions to your order.
- Review your order and make any changes as needed. At this point, you can add a promotional code and begin the payment method process.
- Entering your payment method is the last step of the checkout process. Customer will be asked to confirm their payment information.
- Once your payment has gone through, you will receive a confirmation email that your order has been processed and begun the “shopping” process. You will receive a second email once your order is ready for pick up.
Please also visit our Pickup Instructional Page for more detailed notes.
At this time, we are only offering Curbside Pickup at our Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Countryside, Fullerton Ave, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Joliet, Lincoln Ave, Niles, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Waukegan locations. We will continue to broaden our pick-up services throughout all of our stores.
To find out if we deliver to you, please shop using Instacart Delivery, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
The Curbside Pickup Fee is $5.99 effective 11/29/22.
No, there is no minimum order amount for Curbside Pickup.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We also accept debit cards that have a VISA or MasterCard logo.
We also offer Online EBT Payment for Curbside Pickup Orders! Learn more here.
You will find nearly all the same selection of items as you would in any Tony’s Fresh Market location. However, some items have been removed like any hot food bar items, salad bar, olive bar, and cafe selection. We have also removed products such as greeting cards, magazine, books, DVDs, tobacco products, and stamps. Other products may be unavailable at times.
There are times when we may run out of a product. Our personal shopper team will do their best to substitute for a similar product in the picking process according to your notes. The personal shopper may also contact your from your order information to confirm substitution.
You will receive a full update of any substituted items once your order is ready for pickup. If you do not want the substituted item, you always have the option to make a return for a full refund. Please notify your personal shopper and he or she will work with you on the refund process. You may also contact Curbside Customer Service with any questions or issues.
If a product is missing from your order, you have 48 hours from the time of pickup to notify the store or our Curbside Customer Service for a full refund.
Please note that alcoholic beverages and baby formula cannot be returned once you have picked up your order.
There are two ways you can add instructions for our Personal Shoppers.
First, you can add notes in the specific product by clicking the green “Add Notes” button. For example, add a note to a deli item for a specific cut or a produce item for a specific size.
Second, you can add a note to the entirety of your order in the Checkout section. There is a text box available labeled “Instructions” to add any notes. For example, add a note for the Personal Shoppers to specify the way you would like your items bagged (i.e. “Please bag my the apples with the cucumbers.”)
On any given day, Curbside Pickup orders begin at 9AM. The last order is scheduled for pickup at 7PM.
When placing your order, there is a provisional hold for the total. We temporarily authorize your card for the higher of $5 or 10% of the item total. It helps account for charges like a bottle deposit, final sales tax, and items sold by weight. As soon as your order is complete, we charge your card for exactly what was in your final order.
The dollar amount displayed at checkout is only an estimate, based on the products you selected and their prices at the time of order, and estimated product weights for certain items in your order. The final total cannot be determined until the day and time the order is sourced and processed for a number of reasons including that we need to confirm the availability of all products on that day and may substitute differently priced products depending on your preferences, that product weights, and prices, as well as available promotions, may vary between the date you submit the order and the date and time that the order is prepared for delivery/pick up and that certain charges, such as any applicable taxes, bottle deposits, and bag charges, cannot be determined until the order is prepared for delivery/pickup. In addition, even though we make an effort to describe and display our products and services accurately on our websites, mobile apps, and/or advertising, a product may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable and we may experience delay in updating information on our websites, mobile apps and/or in our advertising.
Pickup orders are selected the day of your scheduled pickup. These orders are kept fresh in our store until your arrival. Depending on the items in your order, they are kept fresh in refrigerators or freezers.
Yes, most orders will be packaged in either paper or plastic bags (depending on the size of the item).
Please plan to pickup your order before 8PM on the same day your order is ready for pickup.
Any pickup orders not claimed by that time will be restocked and your order will be canceled.
If for any reason you are unable to pickup your Curbside Order at the time selected, please notify our store via the information provided in your Order Confirmation Email.
No. Our Personal Shoppers do not accept tips. However, we thank you for your gratitude.
All Curbside Pickup questions, positive feedback, or order issues can be submitted using our Curbside Pickup Contact Us Form.
A member of our Curbside Pickup Leadership team will reach out to you in regard to your form. Alternatively, you can also reach out to a member of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, we do not price match at any of our locations.
Visit your “My Account” page to view your personal Refer a Friend code. Copy and send the code directly to friends. Or copy the link and share on Facebook or in an email.
A new user (they can not already have a Tony’s Curbside Pickup account) can enter your referral code when registering for their account. Or they can use your custom link to register as a new account.
After the new user completes their first order, you will see the $10 referral reward in your checkout on your next order of $10 or more.
You can invite as many people as you would like. However, only 5 friends can use the code.
Since we are in the process of completing our Tony’s App (now available for download HERE), we will also have our Freebie Friday offers available on our website HERE.
The Freebie Friday offer on our website will be updated each week to reflect the new Freebie. Both Android users and iPhone users can access this Freebie Friday offer.
No, there are no Rainchecks on Freebie Friday offers in the store.
Please visit https://www.tonysfreshmarket.com/my-account#!/orders to see the status of your Tony’s Curbside Pickup order.
I haven’t been able to place a Tony’s Curbside Pickup order. Is there any availability and when can I schedule an order?
Placing an online order maybe extremely limited and slots may be unavailable due to high demand.
Our stores, buyers, and team are working very hard to maintain inventory. If you cannot find what you are looking for, then we ask for your patience since customer demands are unusually high.
We have also limited our online orders to 30 items per order for a date/time slot. For online orders over 30 items, then we have the option for “Notify Me When Ready” orders.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
Here are the ways we are doing more to keep you safe –
- Sneeze guards at all the registers
- Senior shopping hours on Tuesday and Thursday from 7AM – 9AM
- Lines on the floor to promote social distancing
- Social distancing announcements in store
- Social distancing message posted on monitors within the store
- Making gloves available for all associates
- Increased cleaning and sanitation at all stores, especially the high touch areas
Yes, we do have Senior Shopping Hours. The hours are every Tuesday and Thursday from 7AM – 9AM.
Our self-serve stations (hot food bar, salad bar, olive bar, and bakery containers) have been suspended at this time. Instead, our staff is pre-packaging items from each station for continued service.
No, not during the pandemic. The government has decided that the safest thing to do right now is not allow reusable bags in stores so as to prevent the spread of germs.
Yes, bag tax is no longer being collected.
All 15 of our Tony’s Fresh Market locations are open Sunday – Saturday from 7AM – 10PM.
Due to an increased amount of orders, all orders are now final for Curbside Pickup.
This means you can no longer edit your order after it has been placed. You can, however, canceled your order after it has been placed.
Yes, we offer Senior Discounts at the following locations:
- Prospect Heights
- Round Lake Beach
- Glendale Heights
Senior Discounts are available at these five locations for people who are 62 years or older. The Senior Discounts saves 10% off any purchase (excluding liquor and front page sale items) at Countryside, Glendale Heights, Propsect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Bolingbrook. The Senior Discount is offered Tuesdays at Countryside, Bolingbrook, Round Lake Beach, and Prospect Heights.
To join Tony’s Loyalty Program, you must first create an account and register for a Loyalty account. Once you have created an account, you can then begin clipping coupons.
A coupon must be clipped to your account to redeem at the register. Simply enter your phone number at the register’s pin pad to redeem applicable clipped coupons.
For more information about Tony’s Loyalty Program, visit our website here.
For more information about our Current Promotional Codes and Full Policy, visit our Curbside Pickup Promotional Codes Page.
Curbside Pickup Promotional Codes Policy & Restrictions
- Customers cannot combine promotional codes in the same order. Only one promotional code is allowed per order.
- Curbside Pickup promotion codes are limited to one (1) use per customer.
- Curbside Pickup promotion codes only apply to Curbside Pickup Orders at Tony’s Curbside Pickup locations (Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Countryside, Fullerton, Joliet, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Lincoln, Niles, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Waukegan).
- Orders that do not meet their minimum requirement at the time of final payment in-store, will not receive the promotional code. Instead, a different promotion may be applied to the order. The Curbside Pickup Shopper for your order will confirm this change. For example, if the $20 minimum was not met for the $5 off + free pickup promotion, then only the free pickup promotion may be applied. Customers are contacted in regards to substitutions or add-ons to avoid missing or unavailable items, but if the customer cannot be reached, then the alternative promotion may be applied to accommodate.
- There are no rainchecks on Curbside Pickup promotional codes. Promotional Code expiration dates are indicated with the code.
- Customers that misuse Curbside Pickup promotional codes (for example, by creating multiple accounts under different emails or aliases) will have their promotional codes removed from all but one of their orders or their orders combined. The customer will be notified and reminded of our policy if this occurs. If this is a reoccurring issue, then the customer’s accounts will be suspended.
- If an order is canceled, then the promotional code may be used on a future order prior to the expiration date of the promotional code.
- Stores may offer different promotional codes depending on their location and offer. When selecting your “Store Location,” the site banner will be updated to reflect a given store’s offer. Not all stores offer the same promotion.
To redeem points that have already been added to your account, visit our Points Special page. There are digital coupons that you can clip to your account using points.
When your account has enough points for a Points Special Digital Coupon, then you will be able to clip the digital coupon. The points will automatically deduct from your account and the digital coupon will be clipped to your account to then use in your next applicable transaction.
Only one (1) Tony’s Loyalty Account is eligible per person. Freebie Friday Digital Coupons are limited to one (1) per person.
Most digital coupons are limited to one (1) use per person. Unless otherwise stated with “Coupon 1 of 2” and “Coupon 2 of 2,” digital coupons will be limited to the use of one (1) per person.
Accounts identified as multiple account users under the same name, phone number, and/or email address will be deactivated without notice.
Please visit our website here for product recall and food safety information.
Yes, upon order pickup, you will be asked for a valid, state-issued ID along with the original form of payment. This information will be used to validate the order prior to releasing it.
As defined by the USDA, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) is an electronic system that allows a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) participant to pay for food using SNAP benefits.
Yes, Tony’s Fresh Market accepts EBT SNAP as an online payment only through Tony’s Curbside Pickup and Instacart Delivery.
Tony’s Fresh Market Curbside Pickup is offered at the following locations: Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Countryside, Fullerton Ave, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Joliet, Lincoln Ave, Niles, Plainfield, Prospect Heights, Round Lake Beach, and Waukegan.
All Tony’s Fresh Market locations offer Instacart Delivery and, therefore, SNAP EBT is accepted for all of our locations.
Check the What Can SNAP Buy? USDA-FNS website for a full list of items that are eligible for purchase with SNAP EBT.
Yes, both Tony’s Curbside Pickup and Instacart will prompt you to enter a secondary payment method.
Check to see if you are qualified for SNAP benefits on the SNAP website.
Yes, as of March 6th, 2023, we can now offer online EBT Payment for Curbside Pickup Orders!
Learn more about online EBT Payment for Curbside Pickup Orders here.