March is National Frozen Foods Month, and at Tony's Fresh Market we love to remind our shoppers to think about the freezer aisle in a fresh, real way.
Check out our frozen food month favorites and start shopping!
Some of America’s favorite, most versatile foods can be found in the frozen food aisle, including options for every lifestyle and every food occasion. There are so many innovative products and ethnic cuisines to explore. Frozen foods also offer great value, from ready-to-cook meals to ingredients and produce that leave nothing to waste.
In fact, did you know:
- Frozen foods are picked at the peak of ripeness and flash frozen, sometimes right on the field, locking in all the beneficial nutrients and keeping them in their perfect, just-picked state.
- Frozen fruits and vegetables are equally nutritious as their fresh and canned counterparts.
- Freezing acts as a natural preservative, so many of your favorite frozen foods contain no preservatives.
- Frozen foods are consistently priced year-round. You are paying for 100% edible food – no stalks, seeds or rinds. And many frozen foods are perfectly-portioned so there’s no waste.
- Frozen foods last much longer than their fresh counterparts. You can use just what you need and put the rest back in the freezer for next time – wasting less food and saving you money.
Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes
On behalf of the National Frozen Foods Month and EasyHomeMeals.com, our customers can enter the March Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes. Enter the sweepstakes by going to EasyHomeMeals.com
View complete Sweepstakes Rules by clicking HERE