We gladly accept Manufacturers' coupons as long as they follow our guidelines as listed below –
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Must have a valid Expiration date.
- Must have a scannable bar-code.
- May not be duplicated.
We do NOT accept the following coupons:
- Internet coupons.
- Print at home Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor's coupons.
- Buy one Get one coupons without a max value.
- We do not double value coupons.
Tony's Guidelines and Limitations
- We only accept coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be present at the time of purchase.
- Items purchased must be exact to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
- Coupon value may not exceed the cost of the product.
- Due to fraudulent coupons, we reserve the right to verify coupons over $3.00