Although these are turbulent times, we’re open to serve our customers.
All 15 Tony’s Fresh Market locations are OPEN! Our team is ready to serve our customers and the local community when you need us most. Most locations are open every day from 7AM – 10PM. Senior Shopping Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 7AM – 9AM.
Covid-19 policies and procedures that have been implemented as of 05/13/2020:
1. Plexi-glass at all the registers
2. Taking temperatures of all employees on a daily basis
3. Social distancing decals on the floor by the registers to ensure customers remain 6ft from each other
3. Gloves made available to all employees
4. Masks made available and mandatory for all employees
5. Store associate sanitizing and wiping down carts at all hours of the day
6. Social distancing messaging on the PA system every 15 minutes
7. Social distancing messaging on all TV monitors in the stores
8. Cleaning/sanitizing touch points all day long
9. Third party cleaning company to fully sanitize and disinfect all 15 stores over night, most stores have had this service multiple times
10. One-way aisle markers to promote and encourage social distancing
11. One cart per customer/family whenever possible
12. Limiting the number of customers allowed in the store based on cart count
13. Hand sanitizer at every register
Until further notice, there will also be no Freebie Friday.
In addition, all sales are final and refunds will not be available at this time. As you may have noticed while shopping, there is limited inventory in our stores. As a result, we have limited the number of items our customers can purchase in key departments (paper products and cleaning supplies). Our hope is that this allows more products to be available to more people.
Tony’s Fresh Market Gives Back to the Local Chicagoland Community
Together with the Western Union Foundation we are proud to announce a $100,000 grant to the Chicago Community COVID-19 Response Fund. A large part of our gratitude goes to The Chicago Community Trust and United Way of Metro Chicago for their rapid deployment of funds to provide essential goods and services to the Chicagoland area.
In addition, we have created a COVID-19 FAQ where you can find additional answers to your Coronavirus questions in regards to Tony’s Fresh Market.
Please visit https://www.tonysfreshmarket.com/my-account#!/orders to see the status of your Tony’s Curbside Pickup order.
I haven’t been able to place a Tony’s Curbside Pickup order. Is there any availability and when can I schedule an order?
Placing an online order maybe extremely limited and slots may be unavailable due to high demand.
Our stores, buyers, and team are working very hard to maintain inventory. If you cannot find what you are looking for, then we ask for your patience since customer demands are unusually high.
We have also limited our online orders to 30 items per order for a date/time slot. For online orders over 30 items, then we have the option for “Notify Me When Ready” orders.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
Here are the ways we are doing more to keep you safe –
- Sneeze guards at all the registers
- Senior shopping hours on Tuesday and Thursday from 7AM – 9AM
- Lines on the floor to promote social distancing
- Social distancing announcements in store
- Social distancing message posted on monitors within the store
- Making gloves available for all associates
- Increased cleaning and sanitation at all stores, especially the high touch areas
Yes, we do have Senior Shopping Hours. The hours are every Tuesday and Thursday from 7AM – 9AM.
Our self-serve stations (hot food bar, salad bar, olive bar, and bakery containers) have been suspended at this time. Instead, our staff is pre-packaging items from each station for continued service.
No, not during the pandemic. The government has decided that the safest thing to do right now is not allow reusable bags in stores so as to prevent the spread of germs.
Yes, bag tax is no longer being collected.
All 15 of our Tony’s Fresh Market locations are open Sunday – Saturday from 7AM – 10PM.
Due to an increased amount of orders, all orders are now final for Curbside Pickup.
This means you can no longer edit your order after it has been placed. You can, however, canceled your order after it has been placed.
Introducing Senior Shopping Hours at ALL Tony’s Locations
Thank You for Your Continued Support
As changes happen within our stores, we hope to keep you as updated as possible with signage in the stores, announcements, and posts on our Facebook Page and Website. Should you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us through our Contact Form.
We do apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your support of our business during this time.
Due to increased demand, Tony’s Fresh Market is Hiring!
Tony’s Fresh Market is now hiring at ALL Locations!
We are hiring immediately and have temporary work available for those are who are recently unemployed.
Openings are available for all shifts!