Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about Tony's Fresh Market.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us on our “Contact Us” Form.
Tony's Fresh Market first opened in 1979 in Chicago, IL.
Yes, Tony’s Fresh Market has been family-owned since we first opened in 1979.
We are excited to announce that Pick-up will soon be available at Tony’s Fresh Market. The launch of Tony’s Fresh Market will begin at the following two locations – Hanover Park and Plainfield. We will continue to launch more pick-up locations throughout the year.
At Tony's Fresh Market we have a coupon policy for purchasing items at our store with a coupon.
We gladly accept Manufacturers' coupons as long as they follow our guidelines as listed below –
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Must have a valid Expiration date.
- Must have a scannable bar-code.
- May not be duplicated.
We do NOT accept the following coupons:
- Internet coupons.
- Print at home Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor's coupons.
- Buy one Get one coupons without a max value.
- We do not double value coupons.
Tony's Guidelines and Limitations
- We only accept coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be present at the time of purchase.
- Items purchased must be exact to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
- Coupon value may not exceed the cost of the product.
- Due to fraudulent coupons, we reserve the right to verify coupons over $3.00
The Freebie Friday offer on our website will be updated each week to reflect the new Freebie. Both Android users and iPhone users can access this Freebie Friday offer.