Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about Tony's Fresh Market.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us on our “Contact Us” Form.
Tony's Fresh Market first opened in 1979 in Chicago, IL.
Yes, Tony’s Fresh Market has been family-owned since we first opened in 1979.
Tony's Curbside Pickup is now available at six of our locations – Hanover Park, Niles, Plainfield, Countryside, Bolingbrook, and Prospect Heights! We hope to have more Curbside Pickup locations available throughout the year.
At Tony's Fresh Market we have a coupon policy for purchasing items at our store with a coupon.
We gladly accept Manufacturers' coupons as long as they follow our guidelines as listed below –
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Must have a valid Expiration date.
- Must have a scannable bar-code.
- May not be duplicated.
We do NOT accept the following coupons:
- Internet coupons.
- Print at home Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor's coupons.
- Buy one Get one coupons without a max value.
- We do not double value coupons.
Tony's Guidelines and Limitations
- We only accept coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be present at the time of purchase.
- Items purchased must be exact to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
- Coupon value may not exceed the cost of the product.
- Due to fraudulent coupons, we reserve the right to verify coupons over $3.00
The Freebie Friday offer on our website will be updated each week to reflect the new Freebie. Both Android users and iPhone users can access this Freebie Friday offer.
No, there are no Rainchecks on Freebie Friday offers in the store.
Yes, we offer Senior Discounts at the following locations:
- Prospect Heights
Senior Discounts are available at these three locations for people who are 62 years or older. The Senior Discounts saves 10% off any purchase (excluding liquor and front page sale items) at Propsect Heights and Bolingbrook and 5% at Countryside. The Senior Discount is offered Tuesdays at Countryside, Bolingbrook, and Prospect Heights.
To join Tony's Loyalty Program, you must first create an account and register for a Loyalty account. Once you have created an account, you can then begin clipping coupons.
A coupon must be clipped to your account to redeem at the register. Simply enter your phone number at the register's pin pad to redeem applicable clipped coupons.