Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most about Tony’s Fresh Market.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us on our “Contact Us” Form.
At Tony’s Fresh Market we have a coupon policy for purchasing items at our store with a coupon.
We gladly accept Manufacturers’ coupons as long as they follow our guidelines as listed below –
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
- Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Must have a valid Expiration date.
- Must have a scannable bar-code.
- May not be duplicated.
We do NOT accept the following coupons:
- Internet coupons.
- Print at home Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor’s coupons.
- Buy one Get one coupons without a max value.
- We do not double value coupons.
Tony’s Guidelines and Limitations
- We only accept coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be present at the time of purchase.
- Items purchased must be exact to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
- Coupon value may not exceed the cost of the product.
- Due to fraudulent coupons, we reserve the right to verify coupons over $3.00